Oct 5, 2010

London Restaurant Festival

the interior at Petrus


It's on! I apologize for missing the mark on this one, it was my birthday yesterday and I found myself a bit frazzled by all the attention and champagne.
Anyway, London Restaurant Festival is officially on! Run and reserve your table at some of London's most exclusive restaurants for a super friendly price, at less than £30 pounds for set menus. The event runs from October 4 to 18.

I've already booked Maze, Petru, Babylon and Pearl. I'm going to stuff myself silly. And blog all about it, promised.

There are also plenty running, extraordinary events, such as "cook-offs" between renowned chefs, walking tours, and cinema events. A true gastronomical feast!

For more information on the event, visit the official website:
There aren't that many slots left, so RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment